As the Clean Utilities Engineer you will have overisght and ownership of clean utilities systems including purified water, clean steam, high quality compressed air, and nitrogen distribution across a state of the art biologics site.
- You will be an SME in mechanical, electrical and pneumatic utility systems.
- The Clean Utilities Engineer will lead and promote the implementation and maintenance of safety programs on site
- Supporting clean utility equipment installation, integration and co-ordinate the vendor supervision
- The Clean Utilities Engineer will also review and approve process-related commissioning, qualification, and validation protocols for completeness and accuracy.
- Participate in cross-functional collaboration with QC Micro, Operations, QA, and Engineering teams.
The next Clean Utilities Engineer should have a degree in Engineering or relevant discipline with at least 3 years experience as a Utilities, Manufacturing or Equipment Engineer in a biotech or pharma environment.
Experience with biotechnological drug, fill-finish and lyophilization would be very beneficial
Whats on offer?
The successful candidate will work in a state of the art, award winning facility with an excellent remuneration package and flexible work options on offer.
If you're looking to join a company who offers excellent career progression and development opportunities then get in touch now!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.