Job Title: Lead Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Co. Clare
Contract Type: Permanent
About the job:
Our client is looking for a Lead Embedded Software Engineer to work closely with internal Electrical Engineering teams. This person will design, prototype, validate and certify this client’s product.
Lead Embedded Software Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Evaluate system requirements by working with Product Specialists, Product Managers, and other colleagues throughout the company.
- Leading the execution of product design, validation, and certification of industrial grade embedded systems.
- Perform cross platform development of C/C++ code.
- Developing system architectures for multi-channel data acquisition and signal processing products.
- Support the creation and implementation of process-driven design (CPO; NPI and NTI; Operations, Sales, and Service support).
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to perform in a team environment, across functions, and with customer and suppliers.
Qualifications/Skills required for the role of a Lead Embedded Software Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Proven experience with developing embedded C/C++ applications for embedded operating systems.
- Hands-on experience with tools such as Git or SVN and DevOps Tools such as JIRA, confluence.
- Experience using software/hardware debugging techniques.
- Practical experience with design of industrial products.
- Leadership skills and ability to perform in a team environment and across functions.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: email@example.com.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.