Job Title: Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Co. Clare
Contract Type: Permanent
About the job:
Our client is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer for their office in Clare. This person will design, prototype, validate and certify the client’s product.
Embedded Software Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Design and develop software/ firmware and perform validation.
- Maintain quality embedded systems.
- Evaluate system requirements by working with Product Specialists, Product Managers, and other colleagues throughout the company.
- Perform cross platform development of C/C++ code.
- Support the creation and implementation of process-driven design (CPO; NPI and NTI; Operations, Sales, and Service support).
Qualifications/Skills required for the role of Embedded Software Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- At least 3 years experience with developing embedded C/C++ applications for embedded operating systems.
- Experience with serial communications.
- Hands-on experience with tools such as Git or SVN.
- Proficient in using software/hardware debugging techniques.
- Practical experience with design of industrial products.
- The ability to perform in a team environment and across functions.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: email@example.com.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.