Job Title: Business Operations Manager
Benefits: 25 days' annual leave, pension and healthcare contribution
As the Business Operations Manager you will be a proven leader who can drive performance and productivity through strategic and operational planning. Ideally, you will have experience working within a FinTech Company.
- Plan and coordinate the organisational operations of the business.
- Manage Project Delivery/Product management.
- Liaise with teams (fraud, compliance and customer services).
- Communicate with department heads and Senior Management to maximise performance.
- Assist the business in continuous improvement processes and projects.
- Assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of the business and it's workforce.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Extensive operations management experience.
- Previous experience working with a FinTech company is desired.
- Strong management experience.
- Knowledge of the acquiring industry a distinct advantage.
- Proven ability to look after budget management.
- Excellent communication skills.
Contact Kerry for more information on this job at: 01 4744 683 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.