Project Change Engineer / C&Q Engineer
Leading pharmaceutical company is seeking an experienced C&Q Engineer to join their team in Tipperary. This is an 11-month contract.
- Link with project team to develop project change control document
- Review any queries that may arise from project change control committee.
- Generate action list and assign actions on track-wise and review until closure
- Review equipment list with project team and issue request for tag numbers
- Complete equipment registration forms
- Compile CCR’s for equipment, instrumentation, pipe work and bonding, print the approved copies from MIDAS
- Ensure Handover Packs from vendor/contractors contain the required information – issue deadline date to vendor/contractors for packs
- Compile change control packs and circulate for approval
- Prepare Documentation Handover Section – (warranty etc.)
- Implementing equipment onto the asset register via SAP
- Minimum a 3rd level qualification in Engineering or Science related area
- Experience working in Pharm/Bio Pharm industry with experience in project activities in maintenance, engineering and project management practices.
- Experience of using SAP and advantage
- Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification and has proven experience in this area.
- Familiar with engineering project management tools
- Proven knowledge, appreciation and experience of working in strongly regulated GMP environment.
If you would like to discuss this position, please reach out to Louise Whitty om 021 2359140 / firstname.lastname@example.org REFMBal674
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.