Come and join a leading MEP consultancy who cares about professional development of their employees! Position open due to organic growth!
Mechanical Engineers needed in CORK / LIMERICK / DUBLIN / KILDARE !!!
- Reporting to the Project Manager on project progress, risks and issues
- Liaising with the suppliers/specialist contractor to ensure equipment is successfully commissioned
- Ability to develop and review mechanical design with project team
- Designing reviews, validating equipment and systems
- Completing technical submittals, equipment registers and trackers
- Reviewing Quality on site walking down systems to ensure compliance with project team
- Scheduling & managing projects
- Purchasing materials & controlling documents
- Creating & Completing of Mechanical Piping Test Packs / Handover Packs
- Mechanical Engineering / Building Services Degree
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role is essential
- Excellent computer skills required
- Good organisational and planning skills
- English fluency is a must
- EU passport or Stamp 4 only
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.