With a hands-on approach and passion for automation, this company helps design and install primary measurement equipment to large scale process automation. They are seeking a Lead Automation Engineer to provide support to customers and internal engineering staff.
- Designing and programming of PLC/HMI control systems.
- Preparing, supervising the design process (FDS and OMM's).
- Designing and implementing SCADA systems.
- Designing and implementing radio and Telemetry systems.
- Testing control panels and automation systems including FAT and SAT.
- Providing technical support to internal resources and customers.
- Overseeing GAMP Quality approach
- Identifying recommended hardware/software technology changes to be incorporated into the product portfolio.
Skill Set / Product Knowledge:
- PLC (Allen-Bradley and/or Mitsubishi and/or Siemens and/or Omron and/or Schneider and/or Unitronics)
- Operator Interfaces (Rockwell Software and/or Allen-Bradley and/or Beijiers and/or Siemens OP and/or Schneider)
- SCADA (Rockwell Software and/or Wonderware and/aor Schneider and/or Inductive Automation)
- Intelligent Motor Control (ABB-Danfoss-Siemens-Invertek VSDs)
- Industrial Networks & Software
- Electrical Control Panels (LV, Electrical Schematics)
- Visual Basic, C++, JAVA
- BEng Level 8 Engineering Degree
- 10+ years' work experience
- 5+ years' management / lead experience
- Advanced PLC programming would be an advantage
- Electrical/Electronics Qualification would be an advantage
- People Management/ Leadership / Training experience
This role will be based in county Kildare and will report into our Operations Manager.
There will be an element of travel required for the role.
Flexible working hours and the option to work remotely when suitable to suit the needs of the business.
Attractive package on offer which will include company vehicle, laptop and phone.
The successful candidate must hold a full clean EU drivers’ licence and stamp 4 or EU passport.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.