Cost Accountant | Dublin | €80K | Contract
Excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant ideally from FS/Banking with a strong background in costing to join leading company in Dublin City Centre. *Remote role for the forseeable*
This job comes with benefits, you will get a car allowance & pension on top of your base salary.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the cost department is operated in an efficient manner
- Develop and implement finance budgeting and re-forecasting models for both Capital expenditures and operating expenses
- You will be responsible for supporting the cost management team agenda by providing a range of reporting packs.
- Continuously seek to improve the cost management teams agenda to ensure you are operating as efficiently as possible
- You will build relationships with key business stakeholders
- You will be responsible for leading the APC cycle for costs in order to ensure the models are adaptable and will be able to modify with the changing reporting requirements
- Point of contact for any cost related issues
- Ad hoc projects
- Qualified accountant ideally coming from banking/FS
- You must have strong cost reporting experience
- Cost Allocation / Activity Based Costing Modelling.
- Strong people management and communication skills
CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.