Senior R&D Project Manager
As the R&D Project Manager, you will be responsible for growing and developing R&D with a key focus on inventing complex problems. My client is a small start-up company that's working on a novel idea that no one else in the world is working on right now.
What you’ll do:
- Work with other leaders and managers to provide sound advice and influence direction of business
- Promote a culture of technical innovation, first principles engineering, open communication, commitment to quality, and a philosophy of being the knowledge-leaders in the field of business
- Provide technical leadership to the R&D project team, managing planning and execution to plan
- Lead by example to build a positive, supportive, respectful culture that motivates and enables the team to accomplish strategic objectives
- Report to the VP of R&D as a key advisor responsible for technical, planning and people management and program risk mitigation
- Work to address clinical needs and market requirements
What you bring:
- A BSc in biomedical, electrical, mechanical, materials or industrial engineering. A Masters or PhD in a related field is highly desirable.
- A proven track record managing a MedTech R&D project from concept to the clinic
- Excellent written, interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated management and leadership experience working with cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams on complex projects
- High level of self-motivation, proactive attitude, and sense of ownership and personal responsibility
- Ability to build and manage teams that deliver outstanding results
To apply for this position please contact Emma Ward at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455307 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.