Sourcing Specialist II | Galway | Permanent.
Our client, a global leader within the Medical Device industry is looking a Sourcing Specialist II to join their team on a permanent basis.
What you will be responsible for:
- You will develop and maintain supplier performance review metrics and scorecards.
- You will provide periodic and ad hoc spend analysis reports.
- You will execute sourcing events from end to end including:
- Price negotiations,
- Vendor quote tracking.
- Supplier selection,
- Contract review and approval.
- You will support and drives the stakeholder alignment as well as supporting stakeholder identification.
- You will engage and ensure input from the stakeholders throughout the sourcing process.
- You will support the Sourcing Managers in the strategic planning and project sourcing execution process.
- You will provide support during the supplier screening and supplier selection process.
- You will set up requirements for data analysis, identify the right sources of information and sets up the channels to get the right information to the right person
- Coordinate the analytics of internal and external data and e-sourcing support.
- You will perform supplier analysis, including supplier financials and capabilities using available and defined sources of information
- Analyze frequent spend and develop recommendations for improvement in cost and process
- Other responsibilities or recruiting assignments as the needs of the stakeholders evolve.
What we need from you:
- NFQ level 8 (240 credits) in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or any other similar discipline
- -Min 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Medical Device experience would be desirable
- Engineering background would be desirable but not essential
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management experience
What we can offer you:
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Career Growth.
- Life - Work integration.
- The opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives.
If you wish to apply please send your updated CV to Rebecca O'Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.