- The Senior QA Specialist will oversee and provide direction for a range of areas such as Process Development, Validation, Quality Control, Supply Chain, Engineering, Information Systems.
- Review/ Approve a range of process development and validation documents from a quality perspective.
- The Senior QA Specialist will oversee change control and CAPA records.
- Act as Quality point of contact and decision maker during New Product Introductions, Technology Transfer and Process Validations.
- Responsible for authoring, reviewing and approving of SOPs.
The Senior QA Specialist will have a degree in a relevant scientific or engineering discipline. They will also have 4 years pharmaceutical experience in quality where they would have worked with change controls, CAPAs, non conformances and validation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.