Financial Accountant| Interior Design | Dublin West| 50k – 55k
My client, an interior design company is seeking to hire a financial accountant on a permanent basis.
The successful individual will have the opportunity to manage the finance function with the potential of becoming Head of Finance in the foreseeable future.
The role will be based in Dublin West.
The salary on offer for the position is 50-55k + benefits.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Assist with preparation of monthly management accounts including accounts payable & overhead analysis.
• Ensure the monthly and quarterly activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Supports budget and forecasting activities.
• Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
• Weekly cashflow forecast and monitoring of banks.
• Review of storage inventory and revenue.
• Monthly reconciliation of intercompany accounts and all balance sheet accounts.
• Assist in the planning and coordination of year end audit process involving statutory auditors and business units
• Prepare ad-hoc tasks / reports for management as and when required.
• Experience (in a construction/interior design would be ideal)
• ACCA / ACA /CIMA Qualified
• Responsibility for overseeing a finance function would be ideal
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.