Junior Health and Safety Officer – Dublin Based
Our client is looking for a H&S Officer. Required for mechanical and electrical projects nationwide. Ideal candidate will have a safety degree and/or diploma and is looking to get experience dealing with M&E projects. Safety Officer experience in relevant industries considered while construction experience is preferable. Job based in Dublin with visits to sites and audits essential. MS Office suite experience also desirable. This is a permanent job and training will be provided. Experience is preferred but it not an essential requirement in this role.
- Minimum level 8 qualification
- Full training to be provided
- Previous construction industry experiences a bonus
- Salary DOE
- Ensuring safety and quality standards are always adhered to
- Audits and site visits such as Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Maintain Company Safety documentation
For more information:
Please contact Conor: 35390 6413972 / Email: email@example.com to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.