We are expanding in Galway and looking for an experienced recruiter to join our thriving Lifesciences Division! You will join a high-performing team who are friendly and easy to work with. This role will focus on full cycle recruitment including business development and sourcing activities.
What does the day job look like?
- End to end management of the recruitment processes for jobs within the Lifesciences industry in Connacht and the Midlands
- Consulting with all levels of candidates across Lifesciences as to relevant job opportunities
- Relationship and account management (process management, consultation, negotiation)
- Business development (cold calling, events, networking and client meetings)
- Candidate sourcing (online, social media, networking, database management)
- Candidate screening and support (interviewing, consultation, interview preparation)
- Achieving core KPIs and sales targets
- Developing and delivering end to end professional service solutions
- Expanding your product knowledge and network in the area of Life Sciences & Engineering in general
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in recruitment required (more is always welcome!)
- Experience recruiting in a technical area is a bonus, but not an absolute must have
- Adept communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid business acumen with entrepreneurial flair
- Results driven with ambition and drive
- High energy and tenacity
- Performs best under pressure
What's on Offer:
- Permanent role with a competitive basic salary
- Accelerated commission structure (up to 40%) – with no thresholds!
- Structured career path with additional annual leave and benefits as you progress
- Access to world class suite of training (individual, group, off- site, on-site & online)
- Healthy work-life balance
- Exciting career opportunity that offers independence and ability to use knowledge of the team and Sigmar brand
- Opportunity to develop new business and create new relationships with clients across the West of Ireland and Midlands
Visit www.sigmarcareers.com for more of an insight as to what's on offer if you join us!
**All applications will be treated in strictest confidence**
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.