Duties and Responsibilities.
- To Design and Implement new features to agreed timelines both individually and as a team.
- To present to management, provide leadership, mentor other team members.
- To proactively improve processes.
- To maintain support of existing and new feature by liaising with the Development, QA and support teams.
- To Develop internal technical documentation and contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in computer science related field.
- Extensive experience developing enterprize level applications-ideally using Node.JS frameworks.
- Extensive experience developing RESTful API.
- Experience working in SCRUM/AGILE environment.
- Experience with development and implementation of relational DB's such as PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of MVC and other design patterns.
- Experience with Vue, Angular or React.JS.
- Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins, Travis)
- Familiar with Linux/Unix and shell scripting.
- Knowledge of OAuth/ SSO.
- Good understanding of UX design and visual principals.
- Experience with...
- TypeScript /ECMAScript
- System Admin
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.