SENIOR SITE ENGINEER
Controlling the Safety, Cost, Planning, Technical, Programme and Execution of the works of all construction processes, coordinating the work supply chain and site management.
- Master degree or any relevant degree related to Civil/ Road projects.
- MBA or any post-graduate specific business certification
- 6-8 years’ experience working within the infrastructures sector
- Relevant experience managing civils / road projects
- Expert in all tools related to digital and visual presentations
- Outstanding communication skills both oral and written
- Focussed on the key message
- Extremely pro-active, self-driven and enthusiastic
- Success driven and results oriented
- Flexible and highly capable to working within a diverse, multi-cultural environment
For more information send you Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Thomas on 091 455 302
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.