Your New Company
You will be joining a well-known and established Real Estate Agency who are considered as one of the world's leading property advisors, infact winning Global and National Advisors of the year in recent years.
This company have an extensive portfolio across the Commercial and Residential Sectors, where they currently manage a number of high profile projects across Ireland.
As an employer, they provide themselves on hiring and retaining the best talent, ensuring they have an enjoyable office culture and offer excellent career development and progression opportunities for their staff.
You will be joining the Dublin office as part of Property & Asset Management team for an Asset Manager, who currently manage over €2bn of commercial and residential property, and over €100m rent collection annually.
Within this role you will work closely with the Director of Asset Management to maximise the value of the company's clients Real Estate Investments.
- Some of your responsibilities will include;
- Managing Landlord and Tenant interaction to ensure key lease events are managed and working with Landlord solicitors to put in place the appropriate documentation to record any changes.
- Co-ordinating the wider team deliver the requisite outcome for clients on any rent reviews, lettings or sales.
- Managing the lease expiry process by liaising with the Landlord, Tenant and Building Surveyor.
- Setting suitable service charge budgets in conjunction with the Facility Management team.
- Ensuring services are provided to Tenants in line with the provisions of each lease and in line with best practice.
- Managing any Capital Expenditure projects that arise within the portfolio under management.
- Assist our Accounts team to ensure all demands are raised in line with the provisions of each lease and any tenant arrears situation is tracked and closed out.
- Reporting to Clients.
- Managing a lease database to ensure all of the tenant details are uploaded correctly.
Ideally you will have the following Qualifications/Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in commercial and residential property management
- Experience administering tenancy schedules and service charge budgets.
- Aptitude to proactively manage the key events that arise as part of any lease agreement.
- Ability to get the best from others by being a team player.
- Exceptionally well organised, focused with an attention to detail.
- Solutions orientated with problem solving capabilities – can think outside the box and deliver.
- Strong presentation, financial and reporting skills- analytical skills.
- Hold a full clean driving licence, PRSA licence and be a Chartered Surveyor (or working towards becoming Chartered).
- Lettings or rent review experience would also be advantageous.
What you will get in retun
You will gain the opportunity to join a great company with an excellent portfolio, where you will be given every opportunity to develop and progress in your career.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.