Customer Support Specialist – Financial Services
My clients are global leaders in Wealth and Asset Management and currently have a vacancy for a professional, hard working and motivated individual to join their team. This is a full-time permanent position based in Dublin City Centre.
A salary of €26,000 per anum + Bonus, Pension and Healthcare Benefits is included in the package. The successful candidate will be onboarded and work remotely until such a time as where the Covid19 restrictions have been lifted.
This is a junior level position and the ideal candidate for this job will be very eager to begin a career in Financial Services and hold 1-2 years’ experience in an office-based Customer Service role. This is a phones-based role, so previous experience working on phones is highly desirable. You will need to be comfortable with taking on voluminous queries and sometimes complex information and providing an excellent customer service experience every time.
What will I be doing daily?
- Handle customer interactions by phone, understanding the customer & their needs to provide the right solutions to them.
- Take ownership of every customer interaction to ensure issues and enquiries are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the business.
- Actively use information available to gather answers for enquiries, providing feedback on gaps to improve sources for other associates.
- Perform administration tasks on behalf of the customer (transaction requests, account amendments).
- Explain UK products & services as well as provide guidance on tools and sources of information to empower customers to self-serve.
- Ensure escalation of issues to the appropriate person in the team e.g. those with a regulatory or financial risk.
- Opportunity to work overtime during busy periods – (Double pay).
- You will have the opportunity to complete Financial Qualifications which will stand to you for the rest of your career.
- Full Training provided
- 1 – 3 years recent experience working in a Customer Service role. (required)
- 6 months - 2 years’ experience in an office-based Customer Service role (preferred)
- Experience working in a Financial Services environment (preferred)
- A proven interest in developing a career in Financial Services (required)
- Educated at minimum to Leaving Certificate Level (required)
- Level 8 Qualification in a Business/Financial Services related Discipline (preferred)
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Strong level of knowledge for MS Office Package
- Possess the highest level of integrity and be able to deal with confidential information in a professional manner
- A strong personality and a natural flare for relationship building.
- Excellent Communicator
- You must be Ambitious, Driven, and willing to succeed.
If you feel you match the Skills and Experience required for this role and are interested in hearing more about it, then please send an application through this portal. We will be in touch should your application be successful.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.