Director of Finance | 75k – 90k
My client, a well know hotel based in Kilkenny are recruiting for a Director of Finance. Ideal candidates will have previous experience working a Head of Finance in another large Hotel.
- Leading and managing the Finance team to ensure the full cycle of accounting operations are delivered accurately and on time.
- Delivering reports in line with deadlines set in relation to weekly flash and cashflow reporting, monthly management accounts, and annual budgeting.
- Providing support, co-ordination and advice to operational departments in relation to best practice on internal control and financial matters.
- Making recommendations to improve hotel profitability and to maximise cashflow performance.
- Ensuring financial records are maintained in compliance with laws and regulations, operating agreements, and local policies and procedures.
- Managing the annual external audit and tax process, including preparation of consolidated financial statements.
- Analysing returns for capital projects prior to committing funds and, upon completion, determine if anticipated results were achieved.
- Developing the Finance Team through training, coaching and feedback.
- Qualified accountant with 6+ years post qualification experience.
- Extensive Hotel experience
- Experience of managing cash flows and implementing sound controls.
- Experience in presenting forecasts, financial results and budgets.
- High levels of proficiency in accounting systems and related software.
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.