With a hands-on approach and passion for automation, this company helps design and install primary measurement equipment to large scale process automation. They are seeking a Senior Project Manager.
- Leading the execution of the PM process, reporting and reviewing framework to provide a holistic view of all organisations project activity
- Leading the delivery of the programme/project through active leadership and involvement in specific initiatives to ensure they meet time, cost, and quality requirements, and maximise benefit delivery.
- Leading, mentoring and managing a team of project management professionals and ensures compliance to standards, policies, and processes.
- Building and leading a high performing, collaborative, delivery team, who may be directly managed, or matrix managed.
- Monitoring performance across programmes in the portfolio to enable tracking of the strategy execution and provides updates to senior management..
- Managing interdependencies and coordination across projects to ensure that information relating to project deliverables, risks and issues are effectively communicated between stakeholders and that key performance indicators are monitored and evaluated
- Ensuring each project in the portfolio is delivered to expected timelines and within approved budgets.
- Providing education in PM method, process & tools
- Reviewing project & programme status & outlook regularly throughout the Project Lifecycle, provides advice, support and guidance to the PM throughout
- 7+ years’ experience managing Automation Engineering, Civil, IT Infrastructure or Bespoke IT Projects
- 7+ Years’ experience in large scale Project/Programme Management with overall 10+ years of industry experience
- Degree qualified + Knowledge of Project Management Methodology -PRINCE 2/PMI/Lean
- Proven ability to manage dispersed teams
- Strong communicator and influencer at every level – focus on delivery and bring all stakeholders with them.
Flexible working hours and the option to work remotely when suitable to suit the needs of the business. (Minimum one day on site)
Attractive package on offer which will include company laptop and phone.
The successful candidate must hold a full clean EU drivers’ licence and stamp 4 or EU passport.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent or Contract (Open)
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.