Workplace Wellbeing Consultant
My client, a wellness firm has a new job opening for Wellbeing Consultant to join their team.
This is a permanent job with a view to start as soon as possible. Working closely with the HR & Wellness teams. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing company.
• Arrange and analyse organisational data providing insights as required
• Create and present workplace wellbeing with proven success and results
• Report and forecast all relatable data
• Design and delivery to stakeholders on a consultancy basis
• Work closely with internal teams to review and improve on all company offerings
What we are looking for:
• MSc Psychology (Health, Applied, Occupational or relevant discipline)
• Analytical thinker, data driven candidate with knowledge and experience in working in a corporate environment
• Self-starter with strong communication, presentation and project management skills
• SPSS experience
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this job, or call Philomena O’Reilly for a one to one confidential consultation on +353 (0)1 4744 671 email: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.