Our client is an industry leading provider of automated material handling systems who are hiring a Commissioning Engineer to join their team in Kildare.
Your new job:
- Commissioning and modifying robotic equipment.
- Conducting troubleshooting and error recovery.
- Loading, installing and analysing equipment hardware and software.
- Configuring tools so that they meet customer needs.
- Tool performance and testing and verification of results.
- Prepare pre-task plans, commissioning check sheets and other relevant paperwork.
You will have:
For this Commissioning Engineer job, you will have at least 4 years’ relevant experience, with a strong electrical/electronic background. You will also have a relevant trade qualification or equivalent.
Why you should apply:
- Strong industry experience.
- Excellent package, including lucrative overtime scheme.
If you want to discuss this Commissioning Engineer job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.