Director of Finance - Hotel industry The Director of Finance will be responsible for leading the Finance function . The person will report directly to the General Manager and will be an integral member of the hotel’s Executive Committee.
• Leading and managing the Finance team to ensure the full cycle of accounting operations are delivered accurately and on time.
• Delivering reports in line with deadlines set in relation to weekly flash and cashflow reporting, monthly management accounts, and annual budgeting.
• Providing support, co-ordination and advice to operational departments in relation to best practice on internal control and financial matters.
• Making recommendations to improve hotel profitability and to maximise cashflow performance.
• Ensuring financial records are maintained in compliance with laws and regulations, operating agreements, and local policies and procedures.
• Managing the annual external audit and tax process, including preparation of consolidated financial statements.
• Analysing returns for capital projects prior to committing funds and, upon completion, determine if anticipated results were achieved.performance of the hotel.
• A passionate Finance professional with strong leadership and communication skills.
• Analytical thinker who can delve into detail to capture, summarise and present key issues.
• Experience of managing cash flows and implementing sound controls. • Experience in presenting forecasts, financial results and budgets. • High levels of proficiency in accounting systems and related software. • Qualified accountant with 10+ years post qualification experience.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.