This company is one of the most growing pharmaceutical companies in Ireland. If you want a job that can offer you career development, long term benefits and a fantastic work environment - look no further!
The Engineering Manager has responsibilities for all aspects of Utilities, Facilities, Projects, CAPEX, Automation and Site Security
- Manage the Engineering Group (including recruitment & selection, training and development, and performance of staff).
- Plan, organise, direct and control activities within the Engineering Group.
- Manage the engineering budget.
- Manage all internal and external construction projects.
- Lead CAPEX and major site projects
- Input and drive a 5 year site plan in terms of Engineering strategy and support.
- Work with QA to develop the area of automation within the plant and compliance to data integrity
- Ensure all engineering work and designs are carried out to appropriate GMP & EHS standards
- Manage all engineering systems including facilities calibrations, facilities preventative maintenance, change controls and KPI indicators
- Reporting on departmental performance.
- Manage all aspects of security within the company, including the contract security company which provides after hours cover
- Level 8 BEng qualification in engineering
- 10 years’ experience, gained in a solid dosage or/and steriles/biotech finished pharmaceutical environment, preferably with an FDA accredited plant.
- Experience in facilities/utilities management, automation and projects.
- Highly effective people management skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.