Production Supervisor opportunity with a fast growing medical devices company. You will be required to lead and manage a production team in a high-volume precision manufacturing environment.
- Ensuring all work is captured on ERP system & all changes to requirements should be reflected.
- Delivering on production schedule
- Managing order reports
- Collaborating with production planner to execute & manage plan.
- Providing support, insight and adressing issues on machine & operator performance
- Ensuring Health and Safety standrads are maintained
- Clearly communicating expectations
- Planning & coordinating training for new and development machinist.
- Ensuring that team are up to date on training for role, machines and duties.
- Coordinating and supporting training
- Holding 1:1 and team briefs
- Identifing and delivering development plans and PIPs.
- Taking part in disciplinary processes and investigations where required.
- Supporting in / Completing, risk assessments where needed.
- 5+ years' experience in a busy production environment,
- Supervisory experience in a production environment is a must
- Managing teams of 15 or more people experience
- Performance management and team development experience
- ERP system (SAP) and Excel intermediate level
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.