Due to continued growth and expansion, Our Client requires a Bid Co-ordinator to join their team. The role will be based in our Head Office in Mayo.
- Administration support to bid management and pre-construction team.
- Maintaining and developing an effective system for collating data, information and records relating to bids, tenders and frameworks.
- Managing documentation relating to tenders.
- Assist with bids in a timely manner, ensuring that all submitted material is correct, well-researched and without errors.
- Proof reading and compiling documents.
- Client research to aid bid submissions.
- Meeting strict tender deadlines.
- Analysing and reviewing submitted bids to continuously improve processes, procedures and content.
- Any other duties, as required.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proven effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise and remain focused.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to strict deadlines.
For more details call Thomas on 091455302 or send a Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.