Indirect Tax Specialist | Remote | €65,000 - 80,000 (DOE)
Excellent opportunity for an ambitious indirect tax specialist to join leading MNC in the pharma industry. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career in a progressive, rapidly growing company with a realistic chance of remaining there on a long-term basis. The role is fully remote for the forseeable and pays a salary of €65-80K (DOE)
- You will be responsible for the preparation and review of Indirect Tax returns for several global entities
- Continuous improvement; You will actively monitor tax processes and systems to ensure that that they are efficient and comply with current regulatory requirements;
- You will ensure that VAT SOX and internal audit controls are followed
- Act as key liaison between indirect tax and non-tax departments to raise VAT compliance profile, remedy tax issues at source and proactively manage risk
- You will continuously keep on top of changes to indirect tax legislation and its impact on the company
- Act as a contributor to develop the VAT knowledge and expertise within the team;
- Ad hoc duties
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience indirect tax experience in a multinational environment
- Ideally Tax other relevant accounting qualification
- SAP desirable but not a necessity
Interested? Email email@example.com for a confidential chat.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.