Senior Project Manager
My client, an Irish Process Control, Automation and Instrumentation company is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team either on a contract or permanent basis. This role is based in Kildare.
- Lead the execution of the PM process, reporting and review framework to provide a holistic view of all organisations project activity
- Leads the delivery of the programme/project through active leadership and involvement in specific initiatives to ensure they meet time, cost, and quality requirements, and maximise benefit delivery.
- Leads, mentor and manages a team of project management professionals and ensures compliance to standards, policies, and processes.
- Builds and leads a high performing, collaborative, delivery team, who may be directly managed, or matrix managed.
- Monitors performance across programmes in the portfolio to enable tracking of the strategy execution and provides updates to senior management.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills, coordinates project stakeholders effectively and may also act as support representative in key governance and decision meetings.
- Manage interdependencies and coordination across projects to ensure that information relating to project deliverables, risks and issues are effectively communicated between stakeholders and that key performance indicators are monitored and evaluated
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience managing Automation, IT Infrastructure or Bespoke IT Projects
- Minimum 7 Years’ experience in large scale Project/Programme Management with overall 10+ years of industry experience
- Associated Degree and equivalent work experience. Knowledge of Project Management Methodology -PRINCE 2/PMI/Lean
- Understands the need to provide clarity of direction whilst balancing between resources, costs, scope, risk and timescales.
If you would like to discuss this position, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / firstname.lastname@example.org REFCu674748
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.