My client, one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies, is looking for a Data Historian Lead to join their Tipperary team on a 11 months' contract.
- Developing and/or reviewing System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables
- Working with Automation\IT team in development of systems architecture, specifications, controls strategies, sequence of operations through all design stages
- Ensuring technical delivery of Data Historian and Reporting systems as endorsed by leadership team to meet business objectives.
- Defining and delivering the project Data Historian and Reporting roadmap.
- Developing the Data Historian and Reporting team resources for the project and other supporting vendors.
- Supporting development of the Data Historian and Reporting project execution plan, scope of work for the contract firms or specialists.·
- Relevant 3rd Level Degree
- 8+ years’ experience
- Experience directing system design, configuration and application of business processes in a biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Project delivery and operations support experiences of Data Historian and Reporting systems.
- Working knowledge of one or all the following systems is essential; OSI-PI, PI-AF, RT Reports, Kepware, FactoryTalk.
- Working knowledge of GAMP software development lifecycle, ANSI/ISA-S88 and S95 industry standards.
- Thorough knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry Regulations (cGMP/cGLP, OSHA, EPA/EQB) required.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.