Management Accountant €60k-€65k Dublin West
Our client in the Pharma/Healthcare world is seeking a management accountant to join its finance team based in Dublin West.
Responsibilities will include
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Monthly profit & KPI analysis
- Involvement in process improvements and controls
- Identifying and advising of corrective action where appropriate
- Balance sheet co-ordination, preparation and analysis
- Bookkeeping (accruals, prepayments, etc)
- Multicurrency intercompany reconciliations
- Manage month-end timelines
- Assisting in preparation of trial balances and statutory accounts
- Ad hoc reporting including co-ordination and collection of information to prepare internal reports
- Support audit process
- Assist in the development of the company's expansion planning through system and process improvements
- Positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude and flexible approach to work
- Qualified Accountant with Big 4 experience and some industry experience
- Good time management skills
How to Apply:
Apply to Aoife McCamley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 474 4691 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.