My client, a leading insurance company who are undergoing a large transformation project, are looking to for an experienced Head of Financial Reporting. High day rate for this 6 month contract. You will work remote with this position.
There is a high paying daily rate on offer for the right candidate. Potential for permanency also. See full details below:
- To manage the production of the statutory and Solvency II balance sheet and all statutory and regulatory reporting requirements. Statutory reporting includes both local and Group reporting requirements.
- To manage the relationship with external auditors and support the delivery of their audit opinion.
- To work collaboratively with the Actuarial function to ensure reporting is timely and accurate, and that the process is efficient with suitable controls in place.
- To support the Finance Director in discharging their accountabilities and represent the Finance Director where required.
- You will have 5 direct reports in this role.
MUST have experience:
- Expert knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP reporting requirements and standards
- Detailed knowledge of Solvency II requirements
- Detailed knowledge of historic and potential future regulatory trends
- Detailed knowledge of industry best practice and good network / links with individuals and external bodies
- Detailed knowledge, expertise and experience in financial reporting
- Experience of finance transformation projects
- Experience of managing technical teams
- Significant commercial experience
- Experience of Financial Services regulatory environment
- Experience in a major insurance operation
- Confident persona with the ability to influence
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent decision maker who reacts quickly to problems
Full job description on application to this role. Please send your CV to: email@example.com
LinkedIn profile to connect with me is: https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulclayton-lea/
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.