- The Bioassay Analyst will carry out a range of analytical techniques, qualification of equipment and method transfers.
- Follow up-to-date analytical practices with reference specifications, regulations and industry standards.
- Receive and manage samples that come into the lab for stability, in-process and release testing.
- Updating/ Writing SOPs.
- Cleaning and routine equipment maintenance.
- Participate in risk assessments, inspections, audits, incident investigations, etc. and implement and follow-up on corrective / preventative measures.
- Assist in training new Analysts on routine procedures and practices.
- Order, stock and receive laboratory supplies.
- The Bioassay Analyst will have a BSc in a relevant discipline with 2 years Bioassay experience.
- They will have industry experience with relevant quality systems as well as with testing methods such as Potency, Residual protein A and HCP Elisa method.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.