This is an opportunity to join a global automation company as a Site Reliability Engineer. Due to a new team being set up in their Global Software Product R&D Centre in Cork, they are looking for you to join the company to help shape the future of their systems and services. This is a permanent job with a salary of €60k - €65k.
- Incident Management and conducting post incident reviews.
- Design and implementation of software to assist in operations.
- Work closely with developers to ensure success.
- Improve internal and external processes.
- Improve system reliability.
- Manage the inhouse development and CI/CD systems.
- Responsible for high-quality software and systems within the SRE domain.
- Contribute to site architecture for all products.
- Relevant Degree or 5+ years operations experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in DevOps or SRE
- Experience in VMWare ESXi.
- Experience in AWS.
- Experience with configuration tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef or Salt.
- Experience with infrastructure as code technologies such as Terraform and CloudFormation.
For more information, please call Simon Lehane on 021 484 7132, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.