Micro Laboratory Technician | Permanent | Mayo
Our client, a leading biopharmaceutical company are looking for a Laboratory Technician to join their diverse Microbiology Laboratory on a permanent basis.
In this role you will be responsible for carrying out routine microbiology activities. This role will be reporting into a Lab Supervisor
What you will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for environmental monitoring of cleanrooms as well as microbial analysis of site utilities.
- You will also be testing raw materials, commercial, clinical and development batches.
- You will manage the microbial analysis of the client’s products included in their Global Stability Program.
- You will perform key tasks for release and stability testing such as environmental monitoring, water sampling, bioburden, endotoxin, growth promotion, in-process testing, sterility testing, APET, Antibiotic Asay.
- You will draft and review documentation –SOPs, protocols, training modules, investigations, reports, CAPAs and deviations.
- You will perform validation of equipment and microbiology test methods.
What we need from you:
- You will hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology or related science discipline.
- You will have at least 1 year working in a manufacturing environment, preferably with Aseptic processing.
- You have good working knowledge of both Pharmaceutical industry and sterile processing.
- You have a strong background in Microbiology and/or Aseptics.
If you are interested in this role please apply with an updated CV to Rebecca O’Connor at ROconnor@sigmar.ie.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.