About Your New Job
- Manage a commercial portfolio of Property, Liability and Commercial Combined products through both direct and broker accounts.
- Support and develop underwriting policies, processes and structures.
- Demonstrate strong business and commercial acumen when dealing with clients.
- Become a vocal contributor in the team and contribute to discussions and pricing and cover.
- Manage monthly renewal process and MTAs for direct and broker accounts.
- Regularly liaise with other departments within the business (Claims etc) to ensure top level service to all clients.
About Your New Employer
Your new employer is an established Irish insurance company with offices in Dublin City Centre. Due to a promotion, they are looking to add a Senior Underwriter with a background in liability and property insurance to their commercial team.
- A minimum of 8 years underwriting experience with a particular technical focus on property and liability products.
- Relevant professional qualifications, ideally ACII but CIP/MDI will be considered.
- Ability to present to board level clients.
If you’re interested in the above job, contact Colin in Sigmar Recruitment on email@example.com or 01 4744608 for a confidential chat.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.