Salary: €35,000 - €55,000
About Your New Job
- Liaise with clients, brokers and other essential third parties to assist in the managing of new and renewals business
- Ensure all risk are written in line with company’s risk profile
- Assess new business proposal in both international and domestic markets, referring any risks to senior team members where required
- Monitor company exposure ensuring he remains within company’s risk appetite
- Provide regular reports to management on various of underwriting portfolio
About Your New Employer
My client are a global insurance provider with an office in Dublin City Centre. They are on the lookout for an experienced commercial underwriter to join their team.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in commercial underwriting role within the Irish or international market
- Must have CIP qualification, MDI or ACII a bonus
If you’re interested in the above job. Contact Colin in Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744608 or email@example.com for a confidential chat.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.