Our client is a leading medical device company who are hiring a Quality Engineer to join their team in South Dublin.
Your new job:
- Conducting failure investigations and problem-solving for non-conforming products.
- Applying technical principles, theories, concepts and quality sciences/tools.
- Review and approval of new/modified design and process specifications.
- Ensuring quality of projects, including design, data summary and interpretation and report generation.
- Providing guidance and work direction to colleagues.
You will have:
For this Quality Engineer job, you will have at least 10 years’ relevant experience in the medical device industry. You will also understand relevant industry regulations and standards.
Why you should apply:
- Excellent industry experience.
- Strong pay package.
If you want to discuss this Quality Engineer job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.