Content Specialist - EMEA
Working for a multination networking company who are looking to hire a Digital Content Specialist to support their EMEA Brand online.
Ensure product content is always up to date, new product information is posted on time, ensure consistency across all countries across EMEA and grown profit and sales volume for the company. The role is a combination of project manager and digital design, production and SEO optimization.
• Project manage execution of all New Product Introductions (NPI) across EMEA - both consumer and business-to-business solutions.
• Project manage and produce all digital content projects across EMEA - plan, track and execute these deliverables on a daily basis.
• Work with each country account manager to ensure local language accuracy, responsible for ongoing SEO and product page variation updates.
• Develop content, assist with localisation of, and manage execution of product page content for EMEA-specific products where content has not originated in the US.
• Update and maintain brand stores across Europe
• Design and develop creative assets for Search and Display advertising.
• Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
• 3+ years’ experience in editing photography/typography/illustration
• 3+ years’ experience project managing a high volume of marketing tactics, with the ability to provide daily, up-to-date status on any given project
• Experience with editing videos ideal but not essential
• Background in light technical writing, marketing would also be ideal but not essential
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.