Senior Specialist – Fixed Income Performance Analytics
Dublin 2 (initially remote)
This is an excellent new opportunity to join a global asset manager in the Performance Analytics area.
I am looking for somebody who is a Fixed Income expert and who is familiar with attribution and fixed income strategies for investment.
The successful candidate will work as part of a global team and report directly to the Head of the function, who is also based in Dublin.
Day to day in this role you will:
- Investigate and resolve queries for clients in an efficient manner
- Verify fixed income attribution reporting for use by clients
- Provide analysis on attribution reporting for front office
- Ensure reports are produced within deadlines from internal and external clients
- Work with other departments to bring new business on board and to determine deliverables
- Calculate exposure-based metrics.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Strong proven background in Fixed Income
- Previous experience with Fixed Income Attribution
- Knowledge of different fixed income strategics
- Previous experience with Factset, Bloomberg, Barra
- Sound knowledge of investment performance calculation including ex-post risk
- Third level qualification in Finance, Maths, Statistics or Economics preferable.
If this role matches up with your skill set and experience and you are interested in learning more, please get in touch with Sarah today on 01 961 9725 or at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.