Group Regulation Economist
Up to €80,000 DOE
Our client is a leading Irish Electricity company, and they are currently on the look out for a talented Economics professional to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Group Head of Regulation, you will work alongside professionals with backgrounds in engineering, economics, business and commerce.
The team requires a senior subject matter expert to provide advanced economic and regulatory economic input across the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics
- Minimum 6 years’ experience working in an Economic/Analyst job
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Ability to draft evidence-based documentation in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to express and clearly present to senior stakeholders internally and externally key economic concepts
- Detailed knowledge of regulation/ regulatory economics.
If your skills and experience match the criteria above and you would like to learn more about this position, get in touch with Sarah today on 01 9619725 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.