Fund Accounting Analyst
Up to €31,000 DOE
Dublin 2 – initially remote working
Remote interview - Permanent job
This is an excellent new opportunity for a Business/Finance graduate with an internship or up to 1 years’ experience in financial services.
If you want to join a leading Investment Management company and kick start your career in Fund Accounting, look no further.
This position will suit you if you have a good understanding/knowledge/experience in Fund Accounting – Hedge/Alternative/Private Equity Funds.
- Third level qualification in Business/Finance
- Previous Financial Services experience: 6 months - 1 year
- Good understanding of the Funds industry
- Previous exposure to Alternative/Hedge/Private Equity funds
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Excel and Word
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
**Stamp 4 Visa or EU passport required.
If this sounds like the job for you, get in touch with Sarah today on 01 961 9725 or at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.