Compliance Officer – Financial Services
Up to €60,000 DOE
Our client is looking for an experienced Compliance Officer to join their team today.
In this role, you will report to the Compliance Manager and work together on the oversight and implementation of the Company’s Compliance strategy, future plans and programmes.
- Provide knowledge and expertise to the business on areas such as CCMA, CPC, AML, Data Protection
- Assist in the development, execution and documentation of all regulated entity risk assessments, and the associated risk-based continuous monitoring and testing plan
- Maintenance of all Compliance policies & procedures, ensuring all policies are communicated to the business including relevant employee training where require
- Draft formal correspondence to the Central Bank and Ombudsman.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Compliance job in the financial services industry - credit or consumer protection
- ACOI Diploma in Compliance or equivalent qualification
- Experience dealing with the Central Bank
- Strong, up to date knowledge of the relevant legislation, regulation, and licensing requirements applicable to an Irish regulated entity in the area of credit/consumer protection
- Ability to understand and interpret new and emerging regulations, regulatory guidance, and legislation, and apply to the business as appropriate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience of preparing reports and correspondence to regulators.
If this role matches up with your skill set and experience and you are interested in learning more, please get in touch with Sarah today on 01 961 9725 or at email@example.com
**Face to face interviews will take place for this position (2 rounds).
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.