12-month Maternity cover contract
Dublin City Centre
Our client is looking for an experienced Compliance professional to join them on a 12-month Maternity cover contract – join date ASAP!
This position will suit people coming from the following backgrounds: Compliance, Dispute Resolution, Legal or Audit.
Reporting to the Compliance Manager, this is an excellent opportunity to work with a statutory Body.
- Project Management of investigations and other projects regarding possible and actual breaches of compliance with regulatory obligations.
- Managing an investigation caseload by assessing, prioritising and planning.
- Determining the degree of intervention that is required on each case, providing compliance support and guidance when appropriate while identifying when it is necessary to take action.
- Responsibility for gathering investigation data through correspondence, interviews, and site visits.
- Analysis of investigation data to identify information gaps and areas of potential non-compliance.
- Risk-based compliance monitoring through the systematic evaluation of compliance controls.
- Produce internal documents and reports for Decision makers including the background to the investigation
- Preparation of case files for civil and criminal enforcement actions in respect of breaches.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Compliance/Dispute Resolution
- Third level qualification relevant to regulation, compliance, engineering, telecommunications or another relevant discipline.
- Strong experience reading Legislation and going through it in depth in order to make judgements.
- Previous experience in a role requiring the evaluation and analysis of regulatory issues or; investigating or enforcing regulatory compliance.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to draft documentation in a rational, evidence based, clear and concise manner.
- Experience in Risk based compliance monitoring.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office applications.
**Remote working position.
If this sounds like the next move in your career, get in touch with Sarah today on 01 961 9725 or at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.