The Financial Services Manager's job responsibilities will include the management team of 11 Financial Services Advisors covering the following areas:
- Provide insight and reporting on all Financial Services activities within your juristiction including:FS Complaints, Debt Recovery, Arrears, Vulnerable Customers, Insolvency, Deceased, Peps and Sanctions, Carrier Support, Account Accept Decisions, Credit review, Fraud decisions, Credit Agreements, Banking, Invoicing, Facilities and CCR Reporting.
- Ensuring the company is compliant with all appropriate regulatory and CBI guidelines in achieving the right customer outcome and train your team as appropriate.
- Ensure your team understands the customer’s needs and expectations, meeting these consistently through commitment to the quality framework delivering an outstanding service.
- Escalate any compliance issues to senior management where applicable.
- Develop strong internal and external relationships with stakeholders.
- Successfully manage your team’s productivity by developing work schedules which lead to achieving and exceeding expected service levels.
- Extensive experience in team management role within a Customer facing role/environment, ideally within a Financial Services organisation.
- Ability to address poor performance quickly and effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Collections, Recoveries or a Sales background preferable.
- Evidence of achieving and reporting on SLA’s and KPI’s.
- An understanding of CBI and Regulatory Requirements, Data Protection, Advertising Standards Authority, Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman, call handling regulation and business complaints and escalation processes.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.