Are you ready to join the team as a Staff Verification Engineer with a Global Leader in Medical Technology?
You will also have a unique opportunity to build and lead a high-caliber R&D team!
Location: Dun-Laoghaire Salary: 70,000+ Pension+ VHI+ Gym Membership+ More!!
- Define, plan and lead activities.
- Participate in the planning and execution of technical project work.
- Collaborate with cross discipline to ensure the product requirements are testable and measurable.
- Critically evaluate and analyse system performance and reliability.
- Ensure the design considerations are embedding all applicable DFX aspects and implement DFSS rigor throughout the design selection and development process.
- Create and document novel test methodologies and provide feedback and for product/design changes.
- Ensure compliance with BD quality policies, procedures, and practices.
- Level 8 in a related field.
- 6+ years’ experience leading or supporting product development projects.
- Working knowledge and expertise in Medical Device design control.
- Proficient in statistical methods / tools.
- Experience implementing product change through a phase-gated development process.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Meggan Tully on 021 484 144 / MTully@sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.