Tax Manager – Software Company
80- 90K + Excellent Benefits + Bonus
A global company that has offices all over the world and are headquartered in Dublin just north of the city are looking to hire a Tax Manager on a permanent basis. Joining this company will allow you to be part of their innovative and collaborative culture where your hard work is recognized.
The successful candidate will be working from home for the foreseeable future also.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for day to day tax duties including transfer pricing, corporation tax, R&D tax credits etc.
- Ensure all returns are submitted to tax authorities.
- Liaise with 3rd party tax advisors when required.
- Interact with different areas of the business ensuring tax compliance.
- Assist FP&A team with tax cash flow forecasting requirements.
- Coordinate tax audits and deal with any queries that arise.
- Assist with developing tax strategy for the group and play integral part in team projects within finance team.
Requirements for this Job:
- Qualified accountant and ideally part qual or qualified chartered tax advisor.
- 3-5 years' experience in tax compliance ( VAT, PAYE, Corporation tax)
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholders in different entities.
To hear more about this job, contact Orlaith Dingley on 01-4744694 or click apply.
You can also send your CV to Orlaith on email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.