Are you a Quality Engineer ready to join the team with a Global Leader in Medical Technology?
You can now join the ever growing team based in Dun Laoghaire!
70,000 salary + Pension+ VHI+ Gym Membership+ More!!
As part of the team you will be at the forefront of creating and developing specialised devices, software solutions and systems to help others!
- Conduct Failure Investigations and problem- solving for non-confirming products.
- Maintain applications of technical principles, theories, quality sciences tools and concepts.
- Ensure quality conduct of projects.
- Provide guidance to team members.
- Designs and preforms
- Implement reviews and approve authority for modified design product specifications.
- Level 8 in Engineering or a related field.
- 10+ years’ experience in Medical Device industry.
- Thorough understanding of industry regulations QSR/cGMP, ISO QM standards.
- Knowledge of ISO13485, ISO149741, IEC60601, IEC62304 and EU MDD/MDR standards.
- Experience with electromedical device and device software standards and requirements.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Meggan Tully on 021 484 144 / MTully@sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.