A payroll specialist job has just become available for a leading Cork based construction company.
In this role you will be responsible for
- Weekly payroll execution and reconciliation of approx 120 employees
- Transmit and receives data to/ from the ROS website
- Responsible for the overall administration of payroll –related benefits: BIK, pensions, payroll deduction
- Preparation of payroll reports in respect of various departments
- Responsibility for final payroll outputs (payslips, P45, P30, P60, EFT, CSO) Maintains appropriate weekly backups and logs
- Ensure all payroll queries are dealt with a timely manner in line with company policy
Min 4 years experience in a similiar role.
Hold relevant payroll qualification.
Familiar with high volume processing.
Competent on various payroll and software packages.
Ability to work on own initiative.
To apply for this role please contact Maria Sheehy on 0214847131 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.