My client, who provides service to the HVAC, Electrical and Controls industry is seeking a Boiler Technician to join their team in Cork. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced technician to join a growing team.
- Delivery of planned preventative maintenance across Munster
- Respond to breakdown and callout requests
- Must meet deadlines on site and complete reports promptly
- Technical, mechanical and/or electrical background in Boiler Maintenance. Training for these candidates will be provided where possible
- Ability to maintain and troubleshoot Boiler control systems will be required. Experience of fault finding on all makes of commercial boilers
- Knowledge of the latest Safety legislation with respect to gas and oil-fired heating systems would be advantage
- Willing to learn in areas that you do not have experience in such as HVAC systems, Mechanical Heating systems, Control systems and Gas/Oil Safety
- Training will be provided through the RGII process along with other product specific training subject to satisfactory completion of the probation period
If you would like to discuss this role, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.