Investor Services Analyst
Up to €31,000 DOE
Dublin 2 – initially remote working
Remote interview - Permanent job
This is an excellent new opportunity for a Business/Finance graduate with an internship or up to 1 years’ experience in financial services.
If you want to join a leading Investment Management company and kick start your career in Fund Operations, look no further.
In this job, you will have the opportunity to work in the Private Equity department and learn and experience the end to end Investor Services process.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Third level qualification in Business/Finance
- Previous Financial Services experience in Fund Operations: 6 months - 1 year
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Excel and Word.
**Stamp 4 Visa or EU passport required.
If this sounds like the job for you, get in touch with Sarah today on 01 961 9725 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.